Thursday, October 25, 2007

RELIEF!

I just wanted to send out a quick email to give praise to the Lord God Almighty. Last night around 1am, I received relief from both pains I was experiencing. It was very nice to be able to fall asleep without using drugs & without anything competing for my attention.J So far this morning, I’ve had a little of the burning return (it might help if I eat breakfast) but not the pressure. Thank you for your continued prayers!

Tricare has approved my visit to the gastroenterologist tomorrow…my appointment is for 8:30am. Matt has a test at that same time, but they’re letting him take it later in the day so he can go with me. Yesterday, I received approval from Tricare to change my primary care doctor to the off-base provider who saw me in the hospital. (It isn’t easy to get permission to go to an off-base PCM if you live on-base.)

Again, thank you for your prayers.

May the LORD bless you and keep you;
May He make His face (cause His Spirit to) shine upon you and be gracious to you;
May the LORD turn His face (smile) toward you and give you peace.

No comments: