Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Looking for Praises

I am trying to focus on the Lord & not the negative things concerning my circumstances & have come up with a list of praises for today:
  1. all the songs on the Christian station are about my situation (or so it seems)
  2. I found $20 in a birthday card from when I was in New Orleans last summer for my cousin's wedding (from my brother's in-laws)
  3. I came across 31 Days to Praise that my friend Sara gave me back in December of 1999. I am reading it again.
  4. After reading my email, my friend Amy called me & invited me out with her mentor Sheri to go get something to drink. This was just after I cried out to God for help (again). I thought it would be my mom calling, but it wasn't.
  5. My friend Marisa invited me to come over sometime & play games.
  6. I am going on a retreat this weekend (even if I don't feel like it) with a new sister-in-Christ named Kim.

Please continue to pray for a breakthrough of some sort(s).
Love,
Stephanie<><

No comments: