Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve at the Hospital

I'm still in the hospital. I am not allowed to eat or drink anything. I received a PICC line today & should be ready to go home on TPN by Thursday or Friday. Matt's going to get the kids & bring them up here to open presents & see me. I am hanging in there.

God is so good...the Starks & the Rices set up a Christmas tree in our house & baked Christmas cookies to give us something to come home to. Our neighbors the Draas put lights up on the outside of our house. The Ruperts are sending the kids here with a 2ft tall tree to decorate before opening presents.

This has been an interesting ride, & I'm not sure when it's going to end, but I do know that all things work together for the good of those who love God & who are called according to His purpose. I am trusting His will for me & my family.

Thanks for your continued prayers.

Merry CHRISTmas!!

Love,
Stephanie<><

No comments: