Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Update for Tuesday 12/18

I just wanted to post a quick update to let y'all know that the docs thought it was a good idea to try me on some food today. I had a couple of bites of scrambled eggs & cream of wheat & about 6 TBSPS of apple juice. For lunch I had a few bites of mashed potatoes. It does not feel like my stomach is emptying at all...previous symptoms are starting all over again.

Obviously, there is a pain/discomfort factor, but the main thing I'm dealing with right now is frustration & despair. I'm beginning to feel like this is never going to end. None of this is in my control. Please pray for things to start working, for wisdom & guidance for the docs & then for me to see the light of Christ shining through the entire situation.

Matt is still with me at the hospital, but at some point, he'll have to get back to school. The kids have been staying with the Nagy family but will be going over to the Ruperts (one of our pastors) b/c the Nagys are going out-of-town for Christmas. Please pray for this transition to go smoothly.

Thank you so much.

Love,
Stephanie<><

No comments: