Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Going Back to the Hospital

I just wanted to let you know that I am going back to the hospital. They think I have delayed gastric emptying (gastro pyresis)...happens about 25% of the time. I'm told that it's easily fixable. They're going to wait & see what the CT scan shows in case there's something else going on.

Matt's on his way to meet our pastor's wife (Sue Rupert) 1/2 way to take the kids back to VA then we're going to head over to Hopkins. I think the Ruperts are going to keep the kids for us (they've raised like 8 kids so my 2 should be a piece of cake...maybe I'll even end up with individual pointers based on their personalities ). Sue didn't even skip a beat when I called before 8am & asked if she could find someone to help get the kids back to VA. Her response was basically, "I'm on my way." (See, Mom, you don't have to worry about me or the grandkids! The LORD provides!!!!) We are very, very blessed to be right where we are...divine providence for sure!

Again, please pray for an accurate diagnosis by the docs & patience, peace & comfort on my part & for poor Matt who just wants his family to be together at home.

Love,
Steph<><

No comments: