Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Sadness

I just wanted to let you know that the kids are going to be enrolled at the DOD school here on base. We were already thinking of enrolling Caelan b/c of his learning disabilities, but Matt decided to enroll Cassidy to give me the downtime so I can recover. It's also not fair to the kids to delay delay their education & make them behind just because I don't have the strength & attention span to teach them right now.

He’ll be in 2nd grade & she’ll be in 1st. I guess I’ll take the paperwork in tomorrow. I’m trying very hard not to be sad & cry. I understand why my hubby made the decision, but it's not something I ever planned to do & it doesn’t make it any easier.

In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps. Proverbs 16:9

Please pray for me to accept this as a blessing from the Lord. Pray for the kids to adjust to the new routine & environment (neither want to go...lots of tears). Pray for us to adjust to the new routine & daily separation.

To God be the glory!

Love,
Steph<><

No comments: