Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Update for Wednesday 01/02/08

I have an appointment for an upper GI/barium study on Monday 01/14 to see if my stomach is emptying. I’ll see Dr Cameron after that at 2pm. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE pray that things work b/c I am HUNGRY!!! I would love to be able to eat anything & get off the TPN & lose my PICC line so I can be “human” again.

I am 5 wks post op & still on restrictions like no lifting anything more than a gallon of milk, no cooking, no cleaning, etc, etc, etc. It’s very hard for me to do nothing. I hate being bored.

Matt’s doing a great job of hooking up my TPN each night & unhooking it in the morning. He goes back to school on Monday so I’ll have a week of disconnecting my TPN w/o him. Of course, the kids are all too willing to assist in the process. Needless to say, they are glad to be home with the whole family again.

Thanks again for your prayers…most importantly, pray for our witness during this whole ordeal.

May you experience the grace, peace & blessings of God today.

Steph<><

No comments: